This Moleskine is a one-of-a-kind, hand-made creation featuring an Apple shaped cut out which shows through to a Rainbow 6-striped Apple decal placed on the journal's first page.
About this journal:
• Moleskine brand Cahier notebook
• Flexible heavy-duty cardboard kraft cover in buff with visible stitching on the spine.
• 80 acid-free pages; the last 16 sheets are detachable
• Pocket in back cover for loose notes, tickets, memories, etc.
• Size: 5" by 8.25" (also known as the "Large" Moleskine)
• Paper style: Choose from Plain or Lined. By default, I will ship you an unlined/plain unless requested differently in the "Notes to Seller" at checkout.
• Paper color: Cream
• The rainbow Apple decal is acid-free, archival quality, and permanently affixed.
Moleskine is the legendary notebook used by artists and thinkers over the past two centuries: among them Vincent van Gogh, Pablo Picasso, Ernest Hemingway, and Bruce Chatwin. A trusted and handy travel companion, the nameless black notebook held invaluable sketches, notes, stories, and ideas that would one day become famous paintings or the pages of beloved books.
Check out my other custom journals: http://www.etsy.com/shop/BionicBeauty?section_id=10038516